Here are some books (and a video) I recommend to anyone considering a professional bodywork practice. My comments on them are located in the Bodyworkers section of the Rosen Method Resource pages. The links below will take you to each book on that page.
- The Educated Heart, Professional guidelines for massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement teachers by Nina McIntosh
- Hand Maintenance Guide for Massage Therapists, The art of an injury free career by Shogo Mochizuki
- The video version of Shogo Mochizuki’s Hand Maintenance Guide for Massage Therapists
- Save Your Hands! Injury Prevention for Massage Therapists by Lauriann Greene, Robert A. Greene
- Business Mastery (third edition), A guide for creating a fulfilling, thriving business and keeping it successful by Cherie M. Sohnen-Moe
Note that the links below will open in a second browser window.